You can make an appointment online by visiting our Consulting Room.
We offer the following types of appointment for our registered patients:
- If you need urgent medical attention we will offer the first available appointment with a doctor or one of our nurses who have been specially trained in diagnosis and treatment. These appointments are booked on the day from 08:00.
- Routine book-on-the-day appointments are available Monday to Friday and are released at 08:00 every day.
- If you need to make an appointment for a specific day, then we try to offer appointments up to six weeks ahead.
- We run various nurse led clinics such as asthma and travel immunisations. These appointments can be booked up to six weeks ahead.
- You may want to speak to a doctor or nurse for some advice but not need to do this face-to-face, in which case we can book a telephone consultation. The receptionists will ask you for some details and the doctor or nurse will call you at the agreed time.
- Your doctor may ask to see you again for a follow up appointment, these are bookable in advance.
Appointments can be made:
- Online. If you are not yet registered for our online services you can sign up here.
- In person at the practice.
- By telephone.
Please remember that each appointment is for one person only.
The doctors normal surgery times are:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 – 11:30 / 15:00 – 18:00
Extended Access Appointments
Routine pre-booked appointments with a GP or nurse are now available during the evenings and weekends, these are called ‘Extended Access Appointments’.
In Bedford Extended Access Appointments are held at The Medical Centre.
Appointments are being held during the following times below:
Monday – Friday: 18:30 – 20:00
Saturday: 08:30 – 14:30
Sunday: 08:30 – 11:30
Speak to a member of our Patient Support Team to book an appointment.
Please Note: Extended Access Appointments are currently not available to book online.