Wednesday 23rd September 2020
10:00 – 11.00
The meeting will take place via Zoom.
What is a Patient Participation Group?
Patient Participation Groups are made up of a selection of patients and practice staff who meet on a regular basis to work with the practice to improve communications, assist with NHS campaigns and ensure the services provided by the practice truly meet the needs of local residents.
Want to be involved?
If you would like to be part in our Patient Participation Group and attend regular meetings via Zoom please complete the Patient Participation Group registration form or contact Louise Mote on 01234 244000.
- The meeting will be 1 hour long and members will do their best to stick to the agenda and finish the meeting on time.
- All views are valid and all views will be listened to with respect and understanding.
- The members should pride themselves on open, honest and proactive communication, with discussion and challenge occurring within a safe and respectful environment.
- The group is forum for the patient voice – and should not be used for individual issues/complaints.
- Mobile phones should be on silent, or in the event of needing to be contactable, on vibrate to prevent disruption to the meeting.